Saturday, June 27, 2009

Love is in the air...unfortunately so is humidity

Today was a great day! AshC. came to visit Yeeeeah! And we went to our Sorority Sister's wedding, J. Weeks. It was beautiful....makes me feel all lovey dovey. Another topsy-weather day. Really hope this rain clears up before Wednesday, CANADA DAY. Coincidently the day B.Fraser arrives for her visit :D:D:D. We have a full day planned of walking around downtown with innocent looking waterbottles, getting tattoos and eating junkie junk food from various vendors. I'm looking forward to a snowcone myself. I would really prefer not to wear a rain poncho. Not to mention the magnificent Fredericton fireworks that shoot off at night would be cancelled! Everybody cross you fingers for sunshine. Hope everybody can make it to our co-birthday party Friday, July 3rd at our house. It's a GLOWSTICK party....no lights, only glowing goodness. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY SISTER!!!!!!!! (boo to you Er for not coming up)

Quality thoughts: The only thing I can think to wear to tomorrow's 'White Trash BBQ' are a tshirt and hat that are from a case of beer. I'm going to be one classy broad.

Feel good movie quote...
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I hope to give to you forever. I love you. I’ll be seeing you. Noah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...