Friday, August 28, 2009

California Dreamin'




This goes out to a special woodstock lady. This morning I am getting in a car and driving to a plane which will fly me to California. I am slacking on the packing to write this shiz, but it's been too long.
I went to Freddy's new Winners this past weekend for the first time, and O-M-G, I think it is my new favorite store! Check check check, check my sweet purchases out. I'm not really a big fan of Ed Hardy, buuuuuut the shoes are quite delicious. Also please view my new Treasure Island "book". Very chic, I very much enjoy collecting pieces that I will use in my future. Adding this faux book to the pile, I've got a few large framed pictures, a wooden owl and a porcelain acorn.

Uh, good luck to everyone starting up school again (suckas!)

Well I am starving. McDonalds breakfast would hit the spot. Ciao ladies and gents!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very sweet purchases! Loved witnessing excitement over said purchases. ;) <3

m. said...

yeahhhhhhhhh winners! i am glad you updated your blog. and i absolutely detest ed hardy and men who wear ed hardy shirts but those sneakers are very you and kinda cute if you ignore the ed hardy logo. lovee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...