Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Getting in the summer mood

(Can’t help it! Too much nice weather, Eeeeee!)

I (somehow) will be getting my hands on a bathing suit similar to these, make it myself (is it really hard to make swimwear? Seems like it would be..) or pay someone to make it.
the straps from this one are what I will want..
but then I will have ruching along the sides.


Heart shaped top, with ruching between the breasts (squeal! i said breast.)

Skirt skirt skirt! I want skirts for days. And no sad little 'I get wet and then collapse onto your body' skirt. I want an 'I will bounce back and water will not hold me down' lovely, flared skirt.

I also am thinking the straps should tie in the back behind the neck like a bikini and make a lovely bow.

COLOR: extremely important…

Either a bright aqua blue or pale green or yellow or black with polka dots, depending on how much more black will hide, hehe. Gotta be comfy ladies if you want to rock it properly. If I was cooler I would try to get the whole thing covered in black sequins, similar to the AMAZING leggings owned by my friend Michelle. Hahaha, actually that sounds SWEET. Hmm hmm, must discuss this with my partners in crime.

ps whitney you are my partner in crime

6 comments:

WhitneyA said...

im really glad i automatically assumed i was your partner in crime and then was not disapointed.

WhitneyA said...

also i want a matching bathing suit to yours baha. it just sounds so prettttyyyy

AKC said...

they have some really cute bathing suits here, but the prices are a tad high, but then again all swim wear is expensive (unless you're me and you buy your bikinis on american eagle in the winter time!)
http://www.mybabyjo.com/swimwear.htm

Unknown said...

I want one too Tyler! :)

m. said...

modcloth dot com has several of these lovely suits!

Anonymous said...

I want a swimsuit like this!!!!! ahhhhh. I saw this post when you posted it but I was on my stupid iphone and I hate posting comments with my stupid iphone. I love these suits. I need a new suit. Mine sucks. I need to swim more too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...