Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ma mere

Today I got home from work late, so I was just bumming around in the kitchen with my momma while she was making dinner. We were talking about men (or boys in my case) and how dumb they are. You know, girl talk.

Then I mention how Josh is coming up this weekend and wants to see me, and that we are making plans. This is my mom's reaction: "Somebodies gonna get sex!"

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yes, this is my mother, through and through. Some of you know her and know how she is (throwback to the jaw story....) Then she starts telling me to be careful cuz army guys sleep around and don't catch anything! and blah blah. Then she starts talking about my dad and then I need to leave the room very quickly.

The end.

2 comments:

Robyn M. said...

bahahaha..I understand about your mom trying to say things about the other parent..apparently I've gotten to an age where my mom thinks its appropriate to bring such things up..but I don't think I will every be old enough for that..

ed said...

Suuuurre...she's like that with you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...