Thursday, December 23, 2010

merry christmas to me....


This year my immediate family decided to forgo buying Christmas presents for each other. Unintentionally, I ended up being my own Santa Claus...poor little credit card. It didn't know what hit it.

Lace Throw




Wicked lil bathing suit



 
 Leather gloves (Mine were black)


Fooler Sweater



New dress for New Years (don't mind the floating dust specs)




 Cute cover sweater


Excellent wooden photo frames



 This beautiful leather journal


And my personal favorite...

 Satchel bag from Roots made of Tribe leather



Thanks Santa!

4 comments:

AKC said...

I have that bag, it's fucking awesome.

m. said...

I almost bought the same dress for New Years, but I couldn't justify because I don't know where I'm going yet.

Unknown said...

Great purchases! :)

Hello Again Vintage said...

Merry late Christmas! Pretty buys! My two favorites are the satchel and the gloves. Love them!

xoxo,
Grace


www.helloagainvintage.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...