Sunday, March 13, 2011

shock face

just like to say I have amazing friends. lurv you all long time.

OHHH ya let's write a blog ya


This march break I've gotten drunk 3 times, gone out of town, seen a whole lot of family, applied for summer jobs, done homework, got surprise text messages from a person long past and worn alot of pajamas. Good times.

Future plans: get a job, finish homework, go grocery shopping, see a whole whack of movies


26 things that if you're really bored you'll read about me: from A to Z (from axe to....zee other axe)
Age: 22

Bed size: Double

Chore you dislike: Vacuuming = the devil

Dogs: Want one, or two, or many. Not 100% sure. We'll see how big my property is when I'm all grow'd up. But I know I want a BIG lovable dog that can pull me down the street if it wants to.

Essential start to your day: A good pee.

Favorite color: um um sky blue right now I'd say

Gold or silver:WHITE gold actually

Height: 5'11" BAM

Instruments you play(ed): Flute, for like a week

Job title: STUDENT MO FOCKER

Kids:a plenty. And they better not be like the kids on Nanny 911 or someones gonna geta hurt real bad.

Live: Fredericton baby

Mum’s name:Diane

Nicknames: T-fraser, T-frase, T-pain, you name it.

Overnight hospital stays: none to date

Pet peeves: people who stand too close to you in the grocery store line, PERSONAL SPACE BITCH!

Quote from a movie:

Righty or lefty: Righty

Siblings: Brother and two sisters and multiple sorority sisters

Time you wake up:7ish

Underwear: that is personal!

Vegetables you don't like: lima beans, green beans, baked beans. i dont like beans!

What makes you run late: I'm a slow getting ready-er

X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, back, left foot/ankle

Yummy food you make: taco salad to kill

Zoo animal favorites:zebras, or FISH!

1 comment:

Sam said...

lovin' the quote at the beginning, ya great nerd :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...