Thursday, May 3, 2012

Books I Want To Read

I LOVE reading. But I am the most picky reader on the plan. I am really into science fiction and fantasy and my favorite books always revolve around some sort of futuristic dystopian society. I have narrowed down my list of future reads to the following. If you are interested you should join me in this reading!


The Maze Runner trilogy. I have heard a lot about this and I think they have the potential to become my all time favorite books.


The next book series I am interested in reading are the Delirium books by Lauren Oliver. Seems like they  will be right up my alley. The society in these books views the emotion of Love as a disease that is to be cured. Possibly lobotomy style. Let's hope not for their sake. 


Finally is the Shiver trilogy, which I actually got for Christmas this year! And for some reason I forgot about it because I was cleaning off my shelves today and just spotted it tucked all cozy on the top shelf! I will therefore be starting this set first and we will see how it goes from there.

Okay. That's about 8-9 books. This will take me 5 years.

What books are you guys really into reading right now?

1 comment:

a. said...

Im currently reading Cresendo by Sarah Fitzpatrick after finishing Hush, Hush. Ill read the next book and then Im on to the Hunger Games and Fifty Shades of Grey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...