Friday, June 1, 2012

Literature Q&A

Stolen from NICETIES !

What are you reading right now?
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater.



Do you have any idea what you’ll read when you’re done with that?
Probably the second book in the series I'm so exciting

What 5 books have you always wanted to read but haven’t got round to?
Oh geez um I guess like a Million Little Pieces but honestly I probably wouldn't like it. I have no sweet clue. I read any book I want to ha!

What magazines do you have in your bathroom/lounge right now?
None I don't usually do magazines unless the cover photo catches my eye at the checkout counter.

What’s the worst book you’ve ever read?
Don't hate but The Chronicles of Narnia series. I LOVE the movies and thought I would really enjoy the book then I started reading from the beginning and zzz.

What book seems really popular but you actually hated?
The Lord of the Rings trilogy. LOVE the story. Love the movie. Books = le snore for me. Tolkien, you could really really describe a hillside. 5 pages later, still going.

What’s the one book you always recommend to just about everyone?
The Host by Stephanie Meyer. I know everyone hates her writing but THIS IS MY FAVORITE BOOK AND HAS SUCH AN AWESOME STORY. Underrated.

What are your 3 favourite poems?
No

Where do you usually get your books?
Chapters

Where do you usually read your books?
Bathtub or waiting for an apt or such.

When you were little, did you have any particular reading habits?
HAHA! I used to read out loud to the other kids in my kindergarden class and make different voices and everything I was such a cool cat.

What’s the last thing you stayed up half the night reading because it was so good you couldn’t put it down?
The Host

Have you ever “faked” reading a book?
Pretty much for every english class ever. Cliff notes yeeeaaaa buddy.

Have you ever bought a book just because you liked the cover?
Definitely, but only from second hand stores. I only buy books brand new if I've been recommended them, or already read a review.

What was your favourite book when you were a child?
Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls and The Giver by Lois Lowry. Both of these are still two of my favorite books. And if you haven't read them, I sincerely think you should.

What book changed your life?
Ha, probably the Harry Potter books. I know my life wouldn't be the same without them..oh I just answered my own question.

What is your favourite passage from a book?
Oh no! I know I have a ton of these I love but I can't remember my memory SUCKS.

Who are your top five favourite authors?
OKAY: J.K. Rowling, Terry Brooks, Stephanie Meyer, Margaret Atwood, Robert Kirkman.

What book has no one heard about but should read?
The Elfquest graphic novel series. Cuz they are awesome and the 80's at it's finest.

What are your favourite books by a first-time author?
Veronica Roth! She is the author of the hit book Divergent which I love and the second book in this trilogy just came out this month. SHE IS 23 and an inspiration. I am writing a book. Soon.

What is your favourite classic book?
To Kill A Mockingbird.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...