Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Dainty Squid tribute

So there is this very popular blog that both me and my sister read along with tons of other ppl called The Dainty Squid. The lady who runs it does lots of outdoor photo-shoots. She is cool, eclectic and professional. Here's our best shot at recreating one of her photoshoot adventures.


Walking across the Walterdale bridge - 5 minutes from our apt.


The beginning of the forest path.


Into the woods, into the woods (You know like 'Into the woods, into the woods, to Grandmother's house before it's dark'. We might have been singing that.)


Gratuitous pic of someone posing on a log.


Gratuitous shot of my shoes - hola hola Nike shocks ya'll! I think I got the angle off..this does not seem hipster.


Jumping off de log - much less graceful than our blogger friend - pretty much looks like a big ol wedgy happening.


I broke my glasses - I was sweaty.


I FIX de glasses. I am still sweaty.


WHY ARE ALL THE TREES FALLEN OVER DEAD.


We found mushrooms! Brittany didn't like them so much.


This ones kinda coooool.


This car is a rust-face. Probably shouldn't be driven.


This is looking off of the earlier photographed bridge to where we live. I can see the apt building across from ours! 


Me drinking from a fountain.


Me not drinking from a fountain.

What was I doing again? We sort of suck at imitations. Haha cheers foos.


1 comment:

Nathalie said...

haha "I fix de glasses"... I loved that line.

Also, it's great that you're blogging so much now! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...