Saturday, September 22, 2012

No Internet

NO I DID NOT DIE


I just don't have access to the internet yet at my new apt and since I don't have a fancy-jancy phone I can't walk around with internet in my hand either. Alas..

I am just sitting here at the old apartment where it seems I still have internet...hmm..had to make an emergency email check happen.

Lots of shit has happened in the past month I AM SO SORRY I have been depriving you of my exciting life but I will give you a little taste just to hold you over -

Last night, I made a Lean Cuisine, watched the Shawshank Redemption on my laptop while taking a bath and eating popsicles, played a few rounds of Bubblebust on my phone and then fell asleep to It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

Ah, life is sweet.  


1 comment:

A girl in the world. said...

During rush week there were so many times where the whole room of sisters would be like "...TYLER :(!!!!". We all miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...