Sunday, April 21, 2013

Paleo Diet 30 Days

Alright shit is going down. It's been a few months now I have been slacking diet wise and now is the time. That's the big thing about dieting. What you eat and when you exercise is 100% up to you and no amount of people encouraging you or your mother telling you to lay off the cupcakes will change your stubborn ass mind. It's a will power thing, and it's completely a you decision. When you want to do it, when you are totally ready to not drink or not buy popcorn at the movies, that is the time.

So I've had my fun the past little while, but I am ready to get back on track! A couple friends of mine have been working on the Paleo Diet, and I guess I'm going to get into the trend. I like that you can use oil for cooking and eat lots of meat and eggs (yap), the vegetables part will be an adjustment. I don't typically eat veggies that much, which is not a good thing... So this will be a good thing. Now where can I get grass-fed meat.

Step 1: Clean out the cupboard. Out of sight, out of mind. All this stuff I have packed into a stowaway basket and will save for later.
Step 2: Prepare lunches for work (so I don't end up either starving myself by not eating the whole day or going out to lunch next door and buying something)
Step 3: Ah, don't fuck it up. Ha! Stay strong!

What is the "Paleo" diet you say? I am way too lazy to explain so here's a link to some great explanations.


Paleo! Let's get ready for swimsuit season!

2 comments:

Robyn M. said...

I know you can do anything you put your mind to!

LoverOfAllThingsGlam said...

Ha! Thats the best Paleo link Ever!! Loving the Lego Men depictions.
You can do it. Totally! Looking forward to seeing more of your progress! I've tried this in a small way. and am continually cuttign back bad foods from my diet now for long-term living. You will Feel great in just a few days! it will be worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...