Saturday, May 4, 2013

Summer Lovin

Does everyone remember Are You Afraid of the Dark? And Goosebumps? Those used to scared the crap outta me. Now they are a bit hilarious, but still fun to watch. For some reason I want them so that I can expose my kids to them someday. This also goes for 90's Disney movies and the Magic School Bus.

Last week has been a pretty good week for spring/summer weather here in Edmonton. It hailed last weekend but we won't talk about that. All of the local restaurants are opening their patios, and I am too! PATIO SEASON. Yesterday I bought a BBQ which I today will attempt to assemble and some fun tiki lights and citronella candles. Going to be a good time. I miss outdoors so much. Summer is just something people crave, and now it's here and I'm already mind planning camping trips for this summer. Also I am looking forward to going home again for my best friends wedding! Where who knows what kind of shinanigans we will get up to but I will ensure it includes a few days at my camp. Cheers!

Aw geez, l'amour. L'ete. I'm, sort of in love with you. I don't know whether to go for a walk, a bike ride, camping of fishing! <3 So I choose all of the above.

Now I must make eggs.

Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...