Thursday, February 25, 2010

bushit

can i get a tattoo that says "Tired of bullshit"...would that be too much? I'd like it on my wedding ring finger, for no particular reason other than that when i looked down at my hands that finger did the "I want it" dance and i thought, that's the one. why on my finger? because then i could give it to someone, of course (as in 'giving someone the finger'. Not as in 'chop off my finger, put it in a box'.)

i like tattoos. wish i was balsy enough to get one.

wish i was balsy enough to walk up to him and punch him in the face

or else throw my arms around his neck and start kissing him madly

depending entirely on my mood, of course, and sometimes the weather

3 comments:

Robyn M. said...

I love you!!!we should probably drink when I'm back..and off the t3s

Unknown said...

That would actually be a sweet tattoo.

Fawn and Flower said...

Haha. I'm getting a bad word tattoo soon :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...