Saturday, April 28, 2012

FAQ

WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW THAT YOU DON'T KNOW ALREADY

What is your full name?
well let's just say its super long but you can call me Tyler

What is your original hair color?
dark brown

How tall are you?
Just just under 6ft. But it's debatable.

Do you consider yourself 'Plus Size'?
Absolutely - and I love myself. Have you seen the Addionelle models??

What is your favorite TV Show?
Currently The Walking Dead, but all time favorite would have to be Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

How many tattoos do you have?
I have none as of yet but have been working on a list for many years!

You are in a sorority?
Yes I am, Iota Beta Chi and I LOVE it. Sororities are not all they are depicted to be on tv. They are actually wonderful places where you can meet women with similar morals and ideals from all different faculties of university that you would never have had the chance to meet before.

For more information please check out our youtube promotional video, here. (I am in it!) Also our bloopers video, here.


Where did the title of your blog come from?
The title of my blog came from a favorite quote of mine from Andy Warhol that I really relate to, plus a little Canadian flair.



What is your favorite form of social media?
Twitter for sure. And Instagram, but I pack that in with twitter.

What is your favorite movie?
This is tough because I love so many movies. But up there would be The Shawshank Redemption, The Boondock Saints I & II and Ten Things I Hate About You.

What's your favorite hobby?
I fancy a lot of things - reading and writing, painting, taking baths, puzzles and playing with kitties! Boating on beautiful lakes. And a million other things.

How do you feel about roller coasters?
I adore them! Spinney rides however make me throw up immediately after 2 rides.

What kind of makeup do you use?
I tell ya, I love make up and doing make up. Read all about my make up basics here.

Are you a vegetarian?
ABSOLUTELY NOT. I had a 30ish day stint where I refrained from eating meat this year and it was one of the most boring times of my life. I just love food too much! And meat is part of that food goodness for me.

Can you cook?
I am a fairly decent cook. I can cook anything adding Cream of Mushroom soup and it is delicious. Also brownies are a strong point and taco salad. You could call me multi-talented.

What's your favorite exercise?
I HATE working out at the gym it is way to boring and slightly intimidating. I would much rather walk/run through a trail in the woods. But finding one that is not full of other people, children and dogs, that is the tricky part. Other than that I love swimming and yoga.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...